пятница, 31 марта 2017 г.

Little Fairy Card

Hello dear friends, today I am sharing with you a card that I made with a cooked image. Recently I have been enjoying colouring the sweet stamps and plan to devote more time for this.
I alos have used gorgeous MajaDesign papers on this one (most of them are left overs from other projects, these papers mix and match beautifully even between the collections.
All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Flowers, the mixture of dies, some of them from Fantasy blog.








Wild Orchid Crafts products used:


With this card I am taking part into Craft heaven shop Moodboard.
Keep Calm and Love Spring

Thank you for looking!
SaveSave

1 комментарий:

  1. So sweet. I love the softness of your Card and all the lovely details.
    Thanks for playing with us over at Craft Heaven Challenge. Best of luck =)
    Hugs, Susen

    ОтветитьУдалить